Tuesday, March 14, 2006

That's the last time I EVER do speedballs.....

My friend Don is the antichrist. I'm quite convinced of this. Somehow my friend Craig is tied into this and he might be the second coming of Christ-Jesus Lord and Savior himself (not to be confused with Don the anitchrist). I'm not sure of this yet, but it's really gonna suck some ass if Craig is indeed Jesus, because he may try to stop Don and I from properly comitting ourselves to world domination and infinitely expanding our sexual options. I'll keep you posted how everything turns out.

That's the last time I EVER do speedballs.

2 Comments:

Blogger rawbean said...

Just came by to say, I didn't think you did speedballs.

Don't worry about telling me I'm out of my mind, because I probably am - and it made me laugh, not get all defensive or anything.

I'm curious as to what part of the US you live in....hmmm.

Stop by again!

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel the need to comment but don't even know what to say to that besides... wtf? :)

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home