Sunday, February 05, 2006

I've got a new one.

Okay folks, I'm starting a new blogging project. It's going to be a fictional story, based loosely on my own life experience. You can find it at:
www.theropethatpulledtheskydown.blogspot.com


Please keep in mind that I'm writing this basically off the cuff and it'll probably suck at first and come off as being a cheap imitation of Catcher in the Rye. I think the character in this is going to have some marked differences from Holden Caulfield, however, and this may prove to be something worth revising someday. This is probably the only way I'm actually going to ever bother to type out an entire story, so here it goes.

2 Comments:

Blogger rawbean said...

Good for you! Way to step out and just do it. I'd like to take a crack at that some day myself.

I had something else to say but it's gone...what the hell?

5:53 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Hey, thanks for the encouragement. We'll see how it turns out. Kudos again on Alfred Hitchcock.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home