Thursday, March 30, 2006

I really need a fucking girlfriend

I really need to quit having so much fun and get back to hating my life, which equals barying my head in books and coming up with my own public key encryption system.

Basic encryption goes like this:

A key is generated by some kind of key generator, and this in turn is used to create a key stream, like

0000111100101 and this in turn is added with the plain text, which we'll say is 1100111010100, using an exclusive OR logic gate (XOR). It would look like this

0000111100101
XOR1100111010100
------------------------------
resulting in : 1100000110001 (the cipher text)

and to decrypt it you would take the cipher text and add it together with the same keystream, resulting in the plaintext again.

Coming up with a private key system is pretty easy, but coming up with a public key system (in which text encrypted with one key gets decrypted using a different key), is pretty fucking tough. I've got an idea of how a mickey mouse one might work, but that's about it.


I need to learn Calculus in the worst way. I can't fucking believe I just typed that. Fuck.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

zzzzzzzzzzzz

9:28 AM  
Blogger rawbean said...

Haha this post is hot!

You don't want to learn calculus. That shit is mind numbing.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home